Waterproof Shoes for golf
Years ago I bought these very expensive golf shoes. They were waterproof, had many different inserts for the shoe to fit better and they looked beautiful. The problem was that I could never get my foot into them without having to take out some of the insoles. After spending some time trying to put them on, my wife said ‘why Waterproof Shoes for golfing
Years ago I bought these very expensive golf shoes. They were waterproof, had many different inserts for the shoe to fit better and they looked beautiful. The problem was that I could never get my foot into them without having to take out some of the insoles. After spending some time trying to put them on, my wife said ‘why don’t you stop playing golf’. I stopped wearing them. Recently I purchased a pair of shoes from [Nike]. They were very comfortable and fit my feet nicely. There is no need to change the insole to get the right fit. I have been wearing these shoes for about a month now and they are everything that Nike claims them to be . I highly recommend Nike golf shoes.
When I first got into the game of Golf, it was all about the old fashion “hickory” shafted clubs… Well, some 25 years ago my father-in law gave me a set of Wilson hickory shaft.
What to look for in a waterproof golf shoe
Nike produced the shoe that I have worn when playing golf for about 12 years. They are still in excellent condition but are now being replaced with this new model The one thing that I have found to be true in buying golf shoes is
1) make sure you can get them on and off without needing to remove the insoles
2) waterproof and breathable Thompson’s WaterShed water proof golf shoes
A waterproof shoe is very important for playing on wet grass. The best way to keep your feet dry while golfing is wearing waterproof shoes. The best thing about the whole deal is that the waterproofing on these shoes is added protection making them breathable. There are many different styles of shoes on the market right now from top brands like Nike and Adidas.
You can find these shoes at your local golf shop or online
Golf shoe care tips If you play in a lot of wet weather, you need waterproof shoes. But most waterproofing products will wear away over time; discsolouration isn’t unusual with some brands. That’s why it’s important to know your product before you buy.
How to choose the right waterproof golf shoe for you
1) Look at the ankles. Are they stiff, or do they bend easily?
2) How easy is it to get the shoe on and off? You don’t want your foot to be stuck in a vice-like grip while you’re trying not to slip over on the tee.
3) Some waterproofing products are breathable, some are not. If you tend to suffer from hot feet, get a breathable pair.
4) How much grip do the shoes have on the ground? It is advisable that your waterproof golf shoe have excellent grip in all conditions.
5) Finally, how does it look? Choose something that will give you confidence when you’re standing on the tee.
Of course, there is a wide choice of styles and prices for waterproof shoes. You don’t need to spend a fortune on them, but it’s nice to have something that looks a bit more special than a pair of deck shoes. Price should be a guide only: some very stylish boots are cheaper than ‘two pairs’ of ordinary shoes.
As you can see, there are many points to consider when buying waterproof footwear for golfing. We hope that reading this simple guide of how to pick the best pair has been helpful and if you’re looking for more guidance we recommend visiting: How to clean suede shoes.