Putting on a phone charm is very easy. Just follow my simple steps.
1. Take the phone charm out of its packaging, and find the ring piece that will attach to your phone or device. Some charms have two rings that are connected but are still separate pieces they just fit together somehow, so be aware of that.
2. Next, find the part of your phone that has a hole for attaching charms. The spots where the holes are vary from device to device, but they’re usually found on the cover. This can be either a removable cover or just a second screen that flips up, meaning you don’t need to remove anything and there is no risk of damage to your actual phone.
3. Attach the ring of the phone charm to it by sliding one end through the hole, or sometimes you can slide both ends in at once if there are two rings instead of just one. If you have trouble getting it to fit through but are sure that your device has a spot for charms, look around for a smaller hole that the ring can fit in, and slide it through from there.
4. Once your phone charm is attached to your device, you might need to add an additional piece or two in order for it to stay on more securely. This mostly applies if you want it on a cover with a flap that closes over the screen, or if it’s a wallet phone case.
5. The last piece is a chain or cord of some sort to help you carry your charm around. They usually have little loops on either side so they can attach to whatever other piece attaches it to your device, or sometimes just one loop so you can add a cord to carry it. The latter is a bit more secure but harder to work with.
6. The last step requires that you take off the piece that attaches your phone charm to your device, and then attach the chain or cord onto it instead. This can be a little tricky at first, but after a few tries it should be fairly simple.
7. Now you’re done, and your phone charm is ready to use! Enjoy having a beautiful decoration on your device that’s also functional and helpful in the cases where it isn’t decorative. 🙂
Tips and tricks on how to pick a phone charm for your devices
Choosing a phone charm doesn’t need to be hard. There are plenty of ways to pick the right one, and I’m sure you’ll find something that’s perfect for you in no time. Just follow my steps below.
1. First thing is first, think about what kind of device or accessory you want to attach it to. If you’re not picky about your phone case, then just about any charm will do since they all fit most devices.
2. The first is any basic decoration that doesn’t do anything other than look good. This usually includes plastic flowers, animal faces, and shiny gems.
3. The second type is the kind that has an accessory attached to it like rings or bows for styling your hair or bracelet links.
4. The third type is charms that serve an actual purpose in addition to looking good. There are ones that are probably the most useful, like speakers, stands, and lenses that can turn your phone into a projector or magnifying glass.
5. The fourth type is one that can be used for multiple purposes. There are phone charms that act as both a decoration and accessory, like hair bows, masks, key chains or anything else that can be helpful but also serves another purpose.
A phone charm is a great way to add decoration and usefulness to your devices. Although they can be quite expensive, they’re usually worth it and last for a long time if you take good care of them.