If you’re looking to conquer the challenges and defeat ghosts in Super Mario Run, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, I’ll share some strategies and tips that will help you overcome these spectral foes and progress through the game with confidence.
When facing ghosts in Super Mario Run, timing is key. Ghosts can be quite elusive and unpredictable, so it’s important to wait for the opportune moment to strike. Keep an eye on their movement patterns and anticipate their actions to ensure a successful encounter.
To defeat ghosts, one effective method is to use your character’s unique abilities. For example, Mario can perform a spin jump by tapping on the screen while he’s mid-air. This move not only helps him evade incoming attacks but also allows him to land directly on top of ghosts, vanquishing them instantly.
How To Defeat Ghosts In Super Mario Run
Mastering the Ghost House Levels
One of the most thrilling aspects of Super Mario Run is navigating through the eerie Ghost House levels. These levels are filled with tricky obstacles, hidden passages, and, of course, ghosts lurking around every corner. To successfully conquer these haunted challenges, it’s crucial to understand the mechanics behind them.
In these ghostly environments, you’ll encounter various types of ghosts with unique behaviors. Some ghosts float aimlessly while others actively pursue you. It’s important to observe their movements and patterns to devise effective strategies for avoiding or defeating them.
Identifying Different Types of Ghosts
To overcome these spectral adversaries, it’s essential to familiarize yourself with the different types of ghosts you’ll encounter in Super Mario Run. Here are some notable ones:
- Boos: The mischievous Boos are iconic Super Mario series enemies that appear in many games, including Super Mario Run. These ghostly beings often hide their faces when you look at them directly but chase after you once your back is turned.
- Peepas: Peepas are spherical ghost-like creatures that continuously follow a set path or move up and down vertically along a fixed trajectory. They can be particularly challenging to avoid since they never stop pursuing you.
- Big Boos: As their name suggests, Big Boos are larger versions of regular Boos and possess similar behaviors. However, they require more effort to defeat due to their increased size.
By recognizing each ghost type’s characteristics and movement patterns, you’ll gain an advantage when facing them head-on.
Finding Power-Ups to Defeat Ghosts
When it comes to battling ghosts in Super Mario Run, having the right power-ups can make all the difference. In this section, I’ll share some valuable tips on finding power-ups that will help you defeat those pesky ghosts and conquer the game.
- Collecting Coins: Coins play a crucial role in powering up your character in Super Mario Run. As you dash through each level, keep an eye out for special coins and try to collect as many regular coins as possible. The more coins you gather, the better chance you have of encountering power-up blocks that contain helpful items.
- Utilizing Mushroom Power: The classic Mushroom is one of the most common power-ups you’ll come across in Super Mario Run. When Mario or Luigi grabs a Mushroom, they grow larger and gain an extra hit point. This added size allows them to break through certain obstacles and defeat ghosts with ease.
- Harnessing Star Power: Another potent power-up is the invincible Starman. When activated, your character becomes temporarily invulnerable to enemy attacks and gains increased speed. Use this opportunity to plow through ghost-infested areas without fear.
- Discovering Mystery Boxes: Throughout different levels, you may stumble upon Mystery Boxes that contain various surprises including power-ups like Fire Flowers or Super Stars. These special items grant enhanced abilities that can help you vanquish ghosts effortlessly.
- Mastering Yoshi’s Skills: Yoshi, everyone’s favorite dinosaur companion, can be unlocked in certain levels of Super Mario Run by rescuing him from an egg found within question mark blocks or hidden areas. Once freed, Yoshi offers unique skills such as spitting fireballs or stomping on enemies that will aid you in defeating ghosts effectively.
Remember, mastering the art of finding these power-ups requires practice and exploration within each level of Super Mario Run. By diligently collecting coins, utilizing mushrooms and stars, discovering mystery boxes, and harnessing Yoshi’s skills, you’ll be well-equipped to take on any ghostly challenge that comes your way.
Now that you know how to find the right power-ups to defeat ghosts in Super Mario Run, it’s time to put your skills into action. Happy gaming!